You can download the full rules of tchoukball and beach tchoukball from the website of the International Tchoukball Federation
A player scores a point for his team
when a player throws the ball onto the rebound frame so that it bounces off before a defending player can catch it. When the ball touches the ground, the point is scored.
A player gives the opposite team a point when:
1. he misses the rebound frame.
2. the ball touches the ground outside the field after bouncing off from the frame
3. the ball falls into the forbidden zone before or after being shot onto the frame
4. the ball rebounds onto the same player
A player commits a fault when:
1. he dribbles with the ball, onto the ground or in the air
2. he maeks more than three steps with the ball in his hands (the reception of the ball with one or two feet on the ground counts for one step)
3. he makes a fourth pass for his own team (the kick-off pass does not count as a pass; however, the deviation of the ball is considered as a pass)
4. he lets the ball fall during the game
5. he obstructs the movement of an opponent player about to receive a pass, shoot, pass, position himself...
6. he steps into the forbidden zone while holding the ball (the player must get out of the zone as quickly as possible after a pass or a shot)
7. if he plays with his feet or legs (under the knees)
8. he is outside the limits of the field while holding the ball
9. he intentionally throwns the ball onto a player from the opposite team
10. he catches the ball that has been shot onto the frame by a player from his own team.
11. he throws the ball onto the frame so that it does not touch the net but the metal edges of the frame or the elastic bands, because the ball does then not respect the mirror image. Such a point does not count and the game starts again from where the ball touched the ground. The opposite team receives the ball.
12. he keeps the ball for more than three seconds.
Images illustrating the rules are under licence Creative Commons BY.